Friday 13 November 2009

"HERO" (By: Enrique Iglesias)









HERO

Let me be your hero.

Would you dance / If I asked you to dance? / Would you run / And never look back? / Would you cry / If you saw me cryin' / Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble / If I touched your lips? / Would you laugh? / Oh please tell me this. / Now would you die / For the one you love? / Hold me in your arms tonight.

Chorus:
I can be your hero, baby. / I can kiss away the pain. / I will stand by you forever. / You can take my breath away.

Would you swear / That you'll always be mine? / Would you lie? / Would you rub in mind?
Am I in too deep? / Have I lost my mind? / Well,I don't care you're here tonight.

Chorus:
I can be your hero baby. / I can kiss away the pain. / I will stand by you forever. / You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just wanna hold you. / I just wanna hold you. / Am I in too deep? / Have I lost my mind? / Well, I don't care you're here tonight.

Chorus:
I can be your hero baby. / I can kiss away the pain. / I will stand by you forever. / You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero baby. / I can kiss away the pain. / I will stand by you forever. / You can take my breath away. / You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment