Sunday 18 December 2011

Personal Pronouns, Possessive Adjectives and Possessive Pronouns Quiz



1. Alan and I live live in Sete Lagoas. ____ live in the same district.
I
You
We
They
He


2. Peter is ____ neighbour. ____ is American.
my - He
her - She
your - It
our - They
his - I


3. Amanda is an Enligh teacher. ____ came from the USA.
He
I
We
It
She


4. What did she give ____?
my
he
they
you
your


5. Mary and Carla go to school together. ____ study at St. Patrick's College.
She
They
We
Them
Her


6. Between you and ____, I think it's a stupid idea.
me
I
they
he
she


7. Alex is an old friend of ____.
me
I
my
myself
mine

8. That's not Carol's car. ____ is light blue.
Hers
She's
His
Her
Herself

9. Those aren't the boys' bikes. ____ are near the gate.
His
My
Theirs
Your
Their

10. This is my new dog. ____ name's Rex.
It's
Hers
Your
He's
Its



Score =

Correct answers:

1 comment:

  1. Great Exercise . Cud u make another for class 8
    and class 9 ;D

    ReplyDelete